Canada is in need of plenty of skilled workers in order to curb its crucial labour market shortages. One of these skilled occupations is as a lawyer which can practice under a number of titles.

However, before you can practice law in Canada, you will need to evaluate your current qualifications and apply for conversion through the appropriate authority, which in this case is the National Committee on Accreditation which works in cohesion with the national lawyers association. To do this conversion you will also need to write the Canadian bar exam but successful candidates will only be allowed to practice in provinces and territories, not including Québec.

Don’t hesistate to call us right now at +2508847434 if you need help.

Leave a comment

visit office:

301 - 4500 West Saanich Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 3G2

write an e-mail:

make a call:

+1 (250) 884 7434
subscribe to our news
Always Get Our Latest News & Events Newsletter!